Friday, May 30, 2008

New paths

So I'm in a much better place than my last post. I'm feeling really good about some of the decisions I have been making. Mainly deciding to take the Kindermusik training. My materials came in the mail yesterday and I am really excited to get started on the materials. My online course starts in about a week but I have already been looking through everything. I have not felt this good about something in a long time and I feel like I am definitely going down the right path by taking this course. I'll let you know how it goes!!

On another note, I have been knitting the infamous Christmas Stockings exclusively now, nothing else! Therefore, I may finish them all by July! I'm almost half way through the 3rd one.

I'm off to Gettysburg this weekend to tag along with my BF and his BF for Alumni weekend.

No comments: