Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Decisions, decisions

So you may have noticed by reading my blog that I have a tough time making decisions. I'm constantly second guessing myself and making lists and trying to decide the best option for me. Recently I have been thinking of changing some things in my life that may be taking a bit of a risk. I'm quite nervous about making these changes but feel that they will be in my best interests. I'm trying to put all factors into these decisions including, my friends, family and boyfriend. I am having a very hard time making up mind and doing what is best for me and I think that certain people are starting to get annoyed with me. But if I'm including them in my decision they need to realize that its because I want them to be a part of my life and I care about them. Anyways, this is probably the most boring post I've ever written. Once I come to a decision I will write all about it.
In the meantime here are some goals I have for myself this year:
1)Complete the Kindermusik training
2)Become a NCTM--Nationally Certified Teacher of Music
3)Write a kickass article for Keyboard Companion

For now I will continue making those pro and con lists and losing sleep over these decisions.

No comments: