Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Half way There

So as some of you may know I am knitting christmas stockings for my best friend's family of 4. I am at the half way mark of this project having completed the 2nd stocking last night and we also happen to be almost 6 months away from Christmas. (Brooke:I think I'm going to have them done in time...;) )


I haven't decided if I am going to cast on the 3rd stocking or take a short break from this project. On another note I'm going away this weekend with the boy, we just haven't decided where. I guess I'm too indecisive these days.

So last weekend I went out to Pennsyltucky with Crystal and we have lots of interesting stories from the weekend. They deserve a separate blog post though...tomorrow perhaps.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I LOVE them!!!!! Thank you! Miss you!