Thursday, June 5, 2008

Decisions made...

So I've recently posted about how I have a lot of decisions that I need to make. Well, indecisive me has made some good decisions...I hope.
1) I've decided to go "full time" at my school. This means adding another day of teaching hopefully adding some Kindermusik teaching in addition to that. This will bring me the income I need to complete Decision number 2.
2) Quit my desk job. I have not been happy working there for over a year and it was time. I feel really good about this decision especially considering what happened today. My last day isn't until July 31st, but the end is in sight.
3) Keep living in West Chester. With going to "full time" at my school I was considering moving closer to cut down on the commute and amount spent on gas. After much consideration I have decided that it is best to stay in an apartment I like close to people I know. And moving just because of gas prices is not the best reason to move.

I hope that these decisions will help me move in a direction that will make me feel fulfilled and happy as well as be financially sound.

On another note I will be going to NJ tomorrow evening for a Sex and The City party/sleepover. Its going to be super fabulous complete with a knitting surprise...yes a knitting surprise. It should be a super fabulous weekend despite all of the driving.

No comments: