Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm a Tiffany...

Which means I can get lots of pretty jewelry for free....


haha just kidding--I hail for the Tiffany's who work the land not the precious metals.

I will be on my way to a family reunion in about a week and I thought I would post some pictures to prepare for it.

This first picture is a picture of my great grandparents in the middle with their children around them. My grandfather is the bald man standing up. Unfortunately only 2 of the people from this picture will be at the reunion, but the youngest one will be celebrating his 80th on the 4th of July. The woman standing up wrote a family history book which I plan to reread in the next week. I may post a couple interesting tidbits from this book. I wish my grandfather was going to be at the reunion but I know he'll be there in spirit, he can't stay away with this many Tiffany's convening together.

This is a picture of my great grandparents with their grandchildren. My mom and uncle are in there somewhere. For those of you who know my mom (which is like one person who actually reads this) see if you can figure out which one she is. My uncle is kind of off to the left side. Most of these people will be at the reunion.

I wanted to find a picture from the last reunion I attended in 2000 but I could not find any. I will certainly post pictures from this reunion as well as included all the exciting details...I know you can't wait, don't try and hide your enthusiasm.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Too many freaking kids. ikk