Monday, March 3, 2008

Update

So in addition to going to the Opera I get to stay with Lyndsay and have brunch with my sister and some other cool people. It should turn out to be a fabulous weekend with all of those factors combined!

So I'm almost finished with my paper for Denver. Can you believe it?!?! I actually sat down and wrote it. It obviously needs some editing and a conclusion would be good along with another footnote. But other than that I think its pretty good, if I don't say so myself.

I have begun the cabling portion of my sweater and my goal is to have it finished when I go to New York in 2 weeks. No pressure! The cabling portion will most likely take longer so I should spend at least an hour knitting everyday to ensure that I can wear it in 2 weeks.

I had a very relaxing weekend with Matt in NJ. We did a lot of nothing, which was perfect!

I have a lot of students performing right now. One girl performed last Friday and she did really well, I was so pleased. I discussed her extensively in my paper that I worked on over the weekend. I have 3 more students performing this coming Friday and I think they will also do well. I get more nervous watching my students perform than actually performing myself...go figure. But I think the 3 performing this week will also do well.

My roommate from Grad school is coming to visit this weekend which should be fun. Whenever she comes all we do is watch movies sit around and eat, so its always low key!

As for now things are looking up and March and April has some very exciting things happening!

Only an hour until my lunch date with 3 of the Fabulous SAI MIT's!

1 comment:

Friar said...

Nothing is about all you can do in Blairstown . .. :)