Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Knitting goodness


Mallory's gloves
Originally uploaded by pianogirlrach
So if you've been reading my blog, you kno I'm working on my first sweater. I want to post pictures of it but I think I want to finish it first...so until then I thought I would post another project I finished recently.

These Mikado Gloves were made for Mallory and she loves them. I shortened them quite a bit so beware they will go way past your elbows if you make them as is. I am considering making myself a pair but even shorter than these. But as aways I have about 5 or 6 knitting projects in my mental queue so I don't know if I will make these for myself. But these gloves did turn out nice...really warm and kind of funky. Mallry's exact response was "these are so rad!"

2 comments:

Brooke said...

They turned out really cute! I really have to learn how to knit! Thanks for the message. I am trying to adapt to my problem and Ryan actually went to work for 6 hours today! I hope all is well! Miss you!

Lyndsay said...

ok, so how did you get your friends links to appear on your blog?? i need a detailed description, because i tried to figure it out and i couldnt. how did you change the color of your backround too...helP!!!!!!!