Thursday, March 27, 2008

Denver or Bust

So it has been quite the week preparing for my trip to Denver. I thought I would post something before I leave. (I hope to have pictures as soon as I get back!)

Everytime I think that my poster is finished I look at it and notice something I missed, well I have to finish it tonight so I can pack the rest of my suitcase. I'm bringing a lot of luggage for just 5 days but when you have to fit a foam board presentation in your suitcase and pack it with clothes so that it doesn't move around you tend to pack a lot. Oh well, not my fault Continental won't let me board the airplane with a giant piece of cardboard. Silly airline restrictions. Speaking off, I'm not taking knitting with me because I don't want to risk having my needles taken from me because I look like a terrorist. I am taking lots of good music and books. I just got the new Punch Brothers CD with Chris Thile and it is nothing short of AMAZING! I can't wait to hear them play after I get back from the conference.

As far as my knitting is going, I started the Christmas Stockings for the Ambrose Family. I'm about 10 inches into Ryan's. I will post some finished pictures.

I will be sure to let everyone know how things go out in Denver and until then please be wishing me safe travels, as I'm flying by myself. I must be getting old because I used to be fearless about flying but now I get really freaked out, especially when I have to do it by myself.

Off to the Mile High City!

No comments: