Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Finished Object


So here is my latest creation! Not the best picture, but the tank did turn out nicely. I can't wait to start all of the winter and warmer sweaters for the Fall and Winter months. Around my neck is the hank of the Brooks Farm Primero that Matt bought me at Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival. I spent over an hour last night winding it into a ball. I'm still trying to decide what to make with this. I am deciding between the Wisp and the Sea and Shells Stole.(scroll down for this one)

On another note, I have a week and a half left at my office job. I finished all of my course work for Kindermusik and will be applying for my license this week. I am also looking forward to Kyle and Erica's wedding in 2 and half weeks! I will also be celebrating my 26th birthday soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Way to give me a panic attack by pointing out how soon the wedding is!!
I can't wait to see you! And the tank is beautiful!