Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tuesday is Voting Day and Wednesday is Administrative Professional's Day



Happy Adminstrative Professional's Day (aka Secretary's Day)

This was the pleasant surprise I had when I arrived to work this morning. It's nice that the HR department does something to recogonize our position. To anyone else that does someone elses work have a good day today and I hope that you too get something out of Administrative Professional's Day.

On another note I voted yesterday for Dancing with the Stars as well as in the PA Primary of course! However, Dancing with the Stars lets me vote multiple times, which is not an option in the primary! I was pleased with the outcome on Dancing with the Stars but not as pleased with the PA primary. I know that things may and probably will change drastically before the conventions this summer, so who knows what will happen. At least I should take comfort in the fact that I did my civic duty and voted yesterday. It was the first time I had voted in PA (I'd always been a loyal WV voter) so I was one of the many newly registered PA voters.

No comments: