Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer Days...

It has been a beautiful summer the past couple of weeks, minus the rainy days I spent in New England. Matt and I had a wonderful trip to the Outerbanks!

I even got some knitting time in at the pool we had at the house we rented. It was far to risky to take my knitting to the beach.


I'm working on the Decimal in the this beautiful Soy yarn. Its coming along nicely, but I've had a lot of other things going on, so I hope to finish before Fall. I'm also working on a couple of other projects...shh, can't mention them here.


Matt and I had wonderful week with our friends and I can't wait for the next adventure we take.


After my trip down south I took a trip up north with my parents. I think that deserves a different post for a different day. I hope to post more than once this month!

No comments: