Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello Summer


This summer shawlette is the knitting project that is bringing in summer for me. This project was meant to be one I could take to the beach with me, but I finished it before we even left...go figure. Luckily, I have a couple of other projects in mind. This yarn has some silver flecks in it so when it catches the light just right there is some shine to it. I hope that I will get some wear out of this beautiful FO.

So last week was kind of a rough week for me just because the year is winding down and I am definitely ready for summer. The week was made rougher by the fact that I had to pick up friends from the airport at 1am on Wednesday! Well to express their gratitude that gave me this bottle of wine.

Who knew there was wine with sheep on the label. Its FANTASTIC!

So next week I will be at the beach and I plan to take a lot of pictures to post on here when I get back!

I hope everyone enjoys the first official weekend of summer.

No comments: