Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Settling into fall

I was dragged into fall, kicking and screaming...ok, not really. But I did not want to see summer come to an end.

Well Fall has come bringing some exciting things.

I am now teaching everyday and have over 30 students, with my studio continuing to grow. Not having another job is allowing me to focus on my teaching and really trying to expand and improve myself as a teacher. I have some fun new ideas to try with my students, I'm just waiting for the perfect opportunity.

I am practicing more preparing for my college roommates wedding in a month. I am preparing to play one difficult piece, which is a welcome challenge.

I also have some fun trips and weekends coming up. So even though it has been sad to say farewell to summer, there is always something to look forward to coming up.

No comments: