Friday, May 15, 2009

Finally...

So I am finally posting about my purchases for MDS&W. Being on a tight budget I was not able to make many purchases but this is what I came home to play with!

This is a hand-dyed brilliant blue mohair blend. Really soft!


This is from Brooks Farm, I can't resist that place. This is their Duet Yarn, I figured after buying Primero at the last two festivals I went to, I should branch out and try something new. I think I'm attracted to Mohair...oh and Blue.


This last yarn was purchased for me by my wonderful boyfriend and chauffeur for the day. It is hand spun with flecks of silver in it.

I have no idea what I am going to make with any of this, I have some larger projects I need to put a dent in. Suggestions for this yarn will be taken, thanks!

No comments: