Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy 26!

So I wanted to write this post on my birthday, but I had quite a busy day, a good day but a busy one.


I have so many reasons to be happy on this 26th birthday:

I will be teaching full time in the fall, I just got my Kindermusik License and I feel really good about where my career is going.

I have a supportive family, supportive friends, and a great supportive boyfriend. I would be lost without these people in my life.

I have a hobby that I love and sustains me and gives me so much joy in ways that music cannot.

I have so many fun things coming up in the coming months.


Some goals I have for September:

To practice more! I'd like a to plan a recital for a year from now.

To organize and clean my apartment throughly before school starts up in the fall. I want to go in the Fall school year with a fresh start.

To get a strong foundation started on the article I'm writing to submit to Keyboard Companion.

To continue working out 6 days a week. Hopefully I can keep this up, I'm already starting to notice the benefits of this.


This has been a great year, and I look forward to the great things to come. I know there may be times that are challenging but I feel that I will be happier and more fulfilled working through the challenges to come.

No comments: